So, I have been getting this question a lot lately; mostly from family and friends. Why France?
My answer: Why not?
Anyway, on a very serious note, there are plenty of reasons to study in France. Paris in particular. I’ll list some of the reasons I can think of, maintenant (right now), but not in order of priority:
1. Positioned right in the middle of the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain. To make it more awesome Europe itself is in the middle of Asia and the Americas . So you’ve got all the major companies and brands at your disposal after your graduation.
2. If you want to get a masters degree and don’t have enough work experience for an MBA, then France and its Grande Ecole/ Masters in Management Programmes are the best choice. These are considered better than MBA in France and are not just money minting 10 month courses available elsewhere in the world, which, according to me, aren’t as comprehensive.
3. Opportunity to take up internships between the course!
4. City of lights. I hope you guys know that it’s called the city of lights not because of the lights, but because of the “education” and the “ideas”. Okay, they also adopted “street lights” quite early. But you got my point, right? (Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris)
5. Paris is voted as the best city for students. (Ref. http://www.topuniversities.com/city-rankings/2012)
6. You get to learn a foreign language, which is spoken officially in 29 countries (Ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_French_is_an_official_language)
7. And…… you stay in France and experience the French way of life, the French culture and obviously the French cuisine.
Ayush Gupta (AG)